Monday, December 12, 2011

Lightroom Class

Thomas Sauerwein has offered to host a hands on Adobe Lightroom Workshop at his home this Sunday at 1:00. Ken Seals will be teaching the class. Jon Harwood said that he would be bringing his projector. If you have lightroom installed on a laptop you might want to bring it. I will get Tom's address and you can email me privately for it.

Ken spent an hour with me this morning going over problems I was having with the program and he knows a lot about it. All Fallbrook Shutters members are invited to attend.

3 comments:

  1. I mat try to attend... please send me the address privately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robert, Ken & Thomas. I have an 11:00 appointment in Wine Country Sunday morning, but should be able to make it back to Fallbrook by 1:00. I don't own Lightroom, but would still like to audit Ken's session. Please e-mail me Thomas' address at michael_cartwright@sbcglobal.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See how good Robert is doing with just one hour's training? Even getting the hang of the © watermark!!

    ReplyDelete