Monday, October 8, 2012


 
 
 



 

HOMIES AND OTHERS

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY BY LOUIS NIDORF

 

There will be a one-man show of my digitally interpreted photographs at the “Gallery” in Calumet  Photographic’s Retail Store  (830 W. Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA.*).  The show, titled “ HOMIES AND OTHERS” will last  from November 3rd  through December 2nd. An opening reception will be held from 3:30 to 5:00 PM on Sunday, December 11th.

 

*The Calumet Store may be reached off Interstate 15.  Exit West Valley Parkway.  Go East two blocks to Tulip.  Turn left and enter the first driveway into the mall on the right.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Louis. I'll look forward to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis, did you mean that the opening reception will take place on Sunday, November 11th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SORRY THAT I SCREWED UP ON THE RECEPTION DATE! IT SHOULD BE NOVEMBER 11, NOT DECEMBER. THANKS, I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO JOIN ME. LOUIS N.

    ReplyDelete