Tuesday, March 12, 2013

on drugs now

I made it through the rotator cuff surgery all ok today. We got back home before LA rush hour thank goodness. The pain is tolerable thanks to Vicodin and a neat little box that pumps ice water through a sleeve around my right shoulder.

See you all at coffee as soon as possible. Hopefully this Saterday.
Since my right arm is pretty much immobile except when I take it out of the sling to do the prescribed exercises,

I'm typing with my left hand and using my Wacom tablet and stylus instead of the mouse.  Works really neat! Being somewhat ambidextrous helps, too. 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are okay. You might consider chilling for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Ken. I thought these are supposed to be our salad days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken... take good care!! See ya Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, that doesn't sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much, guys. Robert I am chillin'. My post-op doctor's visit is Friday in Burbank.

    ReplyDelete