Monday, April 8, 2013

Jelly drive you so mad

Why don't you folks ever post extra large or original size? Why I am the  only one who ever takes advantage of supersizing it? They are easier to see big. They look cooler. You people are guilting me out. Think outside the box.

This photo is a bit soft and has some obvious defects but I feel that they are overridden by and large by the "science fiction" quality of the figures. This one I could paint up and turn into a monotype. Little more toothbrush splatter.

5 comments:

  1. I post XL... they certainly don't come out like this one. The secret, Blue Heron???

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a toggle for original size - at least on the mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael CartwrightApril 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM

    I'd love for my photos to appear on the Blog as large as they appear here on my monitor. But they don't. Does anyone using a PC know how to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Original size will display the image at 72 dpi and whatever the dimensions are at that resolution.

    I almost never supersize images as I don't know the size of everyone's monitors. Big images look great on big monitors. However they really lose impact when you have to scroll to see them. So large images can get screwed up when viewed on tablets or laptops. My preference for this site is XL. I assume that if one likes the image one will click on it and see a big version regardless of what is on a standard page.

    PS the only way I can see the jellyfish image on my 20 inch monitor is to click it and get it reduced to a viewable size.

    It is a nice image, the counter spirals really are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't aware of that Jon, maybe I shouldn't post original size... I get a much smaller photo on my mac.

    ReplyDelete