Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fourth Annual Fallbrook Shutters Group Show


Hey folks, it is getting close to that time of year. We once again are privileged to have the Pinnell Gallery for the month of November. Show will hang November 1, 2013. I think that the theme this year will be 2013, my three or four best shots. There will be no size limitation, I only ask for dark frames and white mats with a wire behind, no sawtooth hangers. Please limit work to that which you shot in the last calendar year, or close to it.

All Shutters members are invited to submit six images for the show. I will pick my four favorites. Edit yourself with the strongest self criticism at your disposal. I reserve the right to invite a few outside people in if I think that their work merits the attention. If you have any suggestions, feel free.

We are getting a late start and I am going to be in and out of town. Please start thinking about your submissions now. Let me know if you plan on participating. Looking forward to another great show. If you have any questions, call me.

thanks,

Robert Sommers

No comments:

Post a Comment