Monday, November 11, 2013

Pinnell Show


I want to thank all the Fallbrook Shutters members who have participated in the current Pinnell Gallery show. I think that the show looks great, maybe even better than ever with more space and fewer submissions. Jennifer did a great job hanging the show. Some excellent work this year.

I think that this is the last group show that I will be involved with for the foreseeable future. My plan is to have a solo show at the space next year. If any of you resourceful photographers wants to plan your own Fallbrook Shutters show at some alternate location, be my guest. Thanks once again to all of you.

In addition I plan on giving up my position as blog administrator for this website. If someone would like to take the reins and those duties, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Robert

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up about your plans, Robert. Here's wishing you a successful event when you launch your show next year. I hope to be able to attend. Thank you, too, for guiding the Shutters' Shows over the past years. I had the privilege of participating in Shows 2 & 3 and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Not to mention, the pleasure of meeting many of the "men behind the lens."

    I do hope one or more of the Shutters will take your suggestion and organize future shows. The art community and its patrons should continue to be shown that photography ranks alongside other fine art.

    On another subject, please make note of my new e-mail address: mcartwright1212@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT DOES THE BLOG ADMINISTRATOR DO? L.N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much. You can change the color and format as you wish. I have just withdrawn and Nidorf and Harwood are now co-administrators. I was about to put Mike up as well but found that after I withdrew I no longer had the power. You guys can do what you wish. If you have a problem let me know. The author/administrator toggle is found in the settings permissions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO CO-AD.: WE MAY NEED "GOOD LUCK". LET'S PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER. L.N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you well co-ads..... Let me know if I can help in any way! Mike

    ReplyDelete