Friday, January 3, 2014

Blog Despotism

Hi Dudes,

Well, there wasn't an overwhelming response to my attempt at polling the members.  I have picked up some sort of cold and I don't think I will make it to the Primo tomorrow for more feedback, so I will make an executive decision.  Since there were two responses and one was from the blog originator I will try doing things the founder's way.  That is, I will set myself up as a moderator and scan posts for spam.  Only spam will get the boot otherwise nothing will change except for possible minor delays as posts get vetted.  

If people hate this arrangement let me know so I can make changes as indicated.  Likewise, if there is no spam over time I may just stop moderating due to a lack of need.

One day at a time and all that..............

1 comment:

  1. I have the same cold. It sounds like you are on top of things. Thanks, Jon!

    ReplyDelete