Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yourshot - National Geographic


My friend Stan, who sometimes comments on these pages and teaches photography at the New School in New York, suggested that I post some of my work on the National Geographic page Yourshot. So I did. Easy to join and you get instant reaction from around the world. I encourage you to join and post. Some very fine work and within minutes multiple people had hearted my stuff. Who doesn't need that?

You can join through here and they have assignments and workshops if you care to participate.


http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/photos/3456125/

2 comments:

  1. That' s great shot Robert you should be proud of it! I bet you will get a lot on interest from yourshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael CartwrightApril 21, 2014 at 8:09 PM

    A stunning image, Robert. Excellent "Yourshot."

    ReplyDelete